This Ham & Cheese Frittata is perfect for any brunch occasion. It takes about 10 minutes to prep, and about 30 minutes to bake. You could even prep the ingredients the night before, store it in the fridge, and have it ready to go the next morning. So easy!
One thing that I like to do to make life a little easier is to buy the already cooked spiral hams, section them out into lunch/ dinner sized portions, and then seal them up using my FoodSaver. These individual portions of ham defrost really quickly in a hot water bath, and can be ready whenever you’re feelin’ some frittata!
I don’t always measure my spices when cooking. A lot of times its just a dash or this and a sprinkle of that until I get the taste that I’m going after. The measurements used below are just approximations of what I used to create this delicious Ham & Cheese Frittata. Feel free to adjust to fit your pallet.
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup cooked ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 small white onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray a shallow dish with nonstick spray.
- Cut cooked ham and onion into small pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Add cheese, spices, half and half, and eggs to the bowl. Use a spoon to break apart the egg yolks and stir all ingredients together.
- Carefully pour egg mixture into shallow baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes or so until firm when jiggled and cooked all the way through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!